Laughing Right Out Loud

Thursday, May 06, 2010

MILEstone Day!


Today is a MILEstone day for me. I have now ridden 500 miles since I started riding on February 17. In that same time, I have lost 43 pounds for a total loss of 75 pounds since January 4. Through cycling, I have improved my health, seen much more of my town, and made new friends.
I am looking forward to my next 500 miles and I am sure they will come a lot quicker given the warmer weather.
(Thanks to Steve for photo credits and for stopping halfway through our morning ride to take the pic).

4 Comments:

  • Congratulations, Jason. I'm enjoying following your progress. Here's to your health!

    By Blogger brady, At 8:43 AM  

  • Yay! Totally amazing. Keep it up.

    By Blogger Scott Redd, At 9:03 AM  

  • Thanks guys! Hopefully, I can make it to Omaha one of these days and ride you y'all.

    By Blogger Jason, At 9:30 AM  

  • From one pedal masher to another... You da man. I was happy to be along for the moment.

    By Blogger Steve Stone, At 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home