Laughing Right Out Loud

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Long Time, No Post

For anyone who may be reading this, I apologize for not posting sooner. With my line of work, the first quarter of the year is almost unbearable, and this year is certainly no different. We had an awesome Christmas and New Year and the kids seem to really be enjoying the second semester at their new school. Little League T-Ball is about to start up and I will be coaching Asher's team. I have also been appointed to the Board of Zoning Adjustments for the City and am looking forward to serving my community. I have taken a part-time teaching position at a new school that is close to the house, so I will no longer be driving 50 miles round-trip twice a week for a part-time job. I have been to see a few concerts already this year. So far I have caught Bleu Edmondson Band, Randy Rogers Band, Cross Canadian Ragweed, and Zac Brown Band. All were great and I am ready to see all four again.

2 Comments:

  • Remember where the hyperlink takes you; for instance a third party web site owned by some sort of bank [url=http://www.kjpbadcreditloans.co.uk/]bad credit loans[/url] KJP Bad Credit Loans College students who're fresh out of high school are frequently excited because of their new found independence, including the possibility to live out of the house for some, and grow in a dormitory, choose their particular friends along with after-school activities http://www.rtmdz.co.uk/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:22 PM  

  • [url=http://www.adeanphotography.com/]Fake Oakleys[/url] Is it yours? It is no use learning without thinking.That's all I need. I am sick of always waiting for you!Don't be so childish.What is your plan?Clothes make the man.Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents? I can't afford a new car.The best-known movie awards are the Academy Awards.

    [url=http://www.premiumcorporateawards.com/]Fake Oakley Sunglasses[/url] He has to take care of his sick mother.He owes my uncle 0. I get up at six o'clock.Would you please go to a dancing party with me? My treat.I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.He walks with a quick pace.She had a bad cold.I have a lot in common with my sister.

    [url=http://www.grnbuildersinc.com/]Cheap Oakley Sunglasses[/url] There isn't any water in the bottle.Well it depends. He looks very healthy.The letter x stands for an unknown number.The figure seems all Right.How was your date?How was your date?Go right back to the beginning.What does she like? It is an excellent novel in every way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home