Laughing Right Out Loud

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Very Hectic Week

It has been a long time since I have had a week as busy as this one. And I hope its a long time before I have another one like this.

This past Friday, I drove 7 hours to the coast to participate in my company's annual Board Retreat. The meeting itself was Saturday and lasted a little over 6 hours. As soon as it was over I drove back to Tullahoma, getting home around 1:00 a.m. I woke up Sunday morning planning to have a day to rest and recover, but decided to call my real estate agent to check on the house. She told me that the buyer wanted some more work done (as if I hadn't already done enough), so Felicia and I loaded up and drove back to Hueytown. We spent about an hour painting and then drove back home, arriving around 11:30.

Back to work on Monday and Tuesday, but after work Tuesday I drove to Nashville to catch a hockey game (Go Preds!). Plus, I spent an awful large amount of time dealing with the house sale and last minute repairs. Woke up at 4:00 Wednesday morning to drive to Hueytown, close on the house, and get the utilities shut off. This was our first experience at selling a house and it was absolutely horrible. I would be happy if I never had to deal with that ever again. After the closing, we had lunch (Milo's of course) and then drove up to Nashville for a Bruce Springsteen show.

I have been to over a hundred concerts, but this one was the best I have ever seen. It was great to be able to get out and enjoy a night on the town with my beautiful wife and catch a great show. We got home around 1:30 a.m. from the show and I had to work all day today. Needless to say, I am exhausted and still have a little bit more to get done today, before I can crash. I know that I will sleep well tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home